WTB Bassani cat delete tubes

Lance SVT

Established Member
Looking for someone willing to part with their bassani cat delete tubes. Right now I'm running a Bassani catted x, though I'm wanting to go with an offroad x set up.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I have a pair sitting in storage.

Sidebar: It would be pretty easy to get the same thing fabbed up by an exhaust shop. Just 2 pieces of straight pipe cut the same length as the cat.

Lance SVT

Established Member
I have a pair sitting in storage.

Sidebar: It would be pretty easy to get the same thing fabbed up by an exhaust shop. Just 2 pieces of straight pipe cut the same length as the cat.

That's very true. I just figured maybe someone on here had some laying around that they wouldn't mind making a little bit of money off of. I see you have Bassani mid lengths, are the deletes different for the x pipe that goes with it, or does that section just not get used to make up the difference in length?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
That's very true. I just figured maybe someone on here had some laying around that they wouldn't mind making a little bit of money off of. I see you have Bassani mid lengths, are the deletes different for the x pipe that goes with it, or does that section just not get used to make up the difference in length?

The deletes are the same. The different piece is the two pipes that are in front of the cats/cat deletes.

5 pieces total. The X pipe, 2x cats (or deletes), and the 2x flowtubes that meet the headers.

Lance SVT

Established Member
The deletes are the same. The different piece is the two pipes that are in front of the cats/cat deletes.

5 pieces total. The X pipe, 2x cats (or deletes), and the 2x flowtubes that meet the headers.

Gotcha. Would you be willing to sell yours and if so, how much are you looking to get out of them?

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
i have a set of polished stainless steel 2.5 inch straight pipes about 22inches long, I was going to do the same things till I found my cats were gutted to nothing.

Lance SVT

Established Member
Still looking for a set, does anybody have any they want to get rid of? Maybe I can call up Bassani and they could sell me just the delets?

Users who are viewing this thread