WTB ASAP 03-04 Vert

boost12

Established Member
Looking for a super clean 03-04 convertible within 2-5 hours of Chicago. Looking to spend 22-25k but the price all depends on the car.

LMK what you have. Serious buyer here. Ready to pull the trigger for the right car:beer:

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Nicky Pass has a OW unbelievably sharp and clean vert in the Chicago area on here. Use the search function or scroll thru the threads.

boost12

Established Member
Nicky Pass has a OW unbelievably sharp and clean vert in the Chicago area on here. Use the search function or scroll thru the threads.

He wont sell the car. My Cousin is the one actually picking up the Cobra and Nicky Pass refuses to sell it even though we offered him his asking price. Not sure exactly what he wants to do with the car but from the looks of it he doesn't wanna sell it:??::bs:

Redlines

Established Member
ok, no problem but if you change your mind, let me know because I am also capable of putting the car on a trailer and bringing it up half-way too.

Nightstalker

Established Member
I have a 04 black vert with 7,000 miles heated garage kept, has light bar, Cervini rear fiberglass two piece seat covers, K&N cai, MGW shifter, Magnaflo exhaust, got caught in the rain one time. I won't have pictures until snow melts. Live in SE Ky. $26,500.

boost12

Established Member
I have a 04 black vert with 7,000 miles heated garage kept, has light bar, Cervini rear fiberglass two piece seat covers, K&N cai, MGW shifter, Magnaflo exhaust, got caught in the rain one time. I won't have pictures until snow melts. Live in SE Ky. $26,500.

Sorry man my Cousin wont buy a black car again. I should have stated that in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread