WTB: Any o/r x/h pipe for 03-04 cobra

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I want to buy any OFF ROAD ( x ) or ( h ) pipe. If you have any, Send me a pm me with how much shipped to 75098.

If your local, send me a pm with how much you want, I can pick up. I have cash waiting in hand or I can paypal money ASAP.

I believe the 01-04 gt's h pipe and the 03-04 cobra's h pipe's will fit each other. Whatever you have let me know. Thanks. Needs to be OFF ROAD THOUGH. Thanks, John

I am in the Dallas Area.

lucafu1

Established Member
i have a MRT catted H-pipe but i had the cats removed, gutted, and welded back on. This is a stainless mid pipe. I also have a bung welded on for a wide band. I have to remove it from thr car (totalled) and get it ready to ship. Also the passenger side (i think) was dented a little. I will remove it later this week and take some pics. If your interested let me know. I was gonna list it later but i figured i post it here. LMK.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
Thanks for everyone getting back to my pm's, these pipes are for a friend just bought a cobra that doesn't have a name on here yet.

I'll let him know what everyone has and get back to everyone with more info.
All pm's have been replied to.

Lucafu1... send me some pics when you can, I'll let him know about it.

As of right now, sale is pending with someone on here right now that has pm'd me. But if anything falls threw, I'll let everyone know. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread