Wtb: Any Mufflers

Dekorum

Established Member
I am looking, in a hurry, for any pair of nice sounding mufflers. This is for my 94 so they need to be 2.5" inlets offset/offset on different sides. I would like anything OTHER than flowmasters! I don't want the same old mustang sound. I am going to be switching from the stock mufflers. I have new tail pipes and flow tubes in my house waiting for mufflers. Throw some at me! Reasonable prices too..

Last edited:

Dekorum

Established Member
Haha..
Dude, they are not the right offsets!! Get some with different side offsets and I will take them!

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
i have some bassani muffs they are center in/center out. they might work, because they were on my car when i switched catbacks, and then when i had flows welded in, the flows had offset in and out on the opposite sides, so to go from center in/out to opposite offsets it still worked, i bet it will work for u also. call a muffler shop and see if they can make it happen, the one i went to did it and it worked fine. the bassanis sounded great but i wanted the flowmaster sound.

Dekorum

Established Member
ttt
Need 2.5" offset inlet offset outlet... preferably Magnaflows right now (not magnapacks)

Users who are viewing this thread