WTB an 03 cobra

big_huff

Established Member
I want to buy an 03 cobra i live in illinois and im willing to travel to get it im looking for $26,000 or lower. So anyone selling please write me.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
My '03 Cobra is for sale.....

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe for sale. Current mileage is just under 18K. It still has factory warranty until March 2007. I am selling due to a military transfer overseas. The following basic mods have been done:

-Billetflow 2.76 Blower pulley
-JLT Ram Air Intake
-4 piece Billetflow idlers
-SCT X-cal 2 with a tune from Jon Lund
-SLP catted X-pipe
-Borla Stinger catback system
-MGW short throw shifter (orange handle)
-NGK TR6 plugs

All parts were bought/installed brand new by a professional. I have all stock parts except the exhaust and plugs. After all the mods were installed and it was tuned, I ran it on the dyno at Johnny Lightning Performance (I have the dyno sheet). With just the above mods it ran a best of 469 rwhp and 501 rwtq. That was with a street aggressive tune. The interior is in excellent condition and the exterior has a few minor blemishes, nothing unusual. Runs great. It has the stock satin silver 17X9 wheels on it. I will also include a custom fit car cover (with lock, cable and bag) that I bought in March. Pics furnished upon request for serious buyers. Vehicle is located just north of Baltimore. $26.5K.

1993vobra

2003 Silver 10th Ann. F/s

2003 SILVER 10TH ANN. FOR SALE. Car has 20k. It is a 1 owner, never smoked in, never wrecked, and lady owned. It has a K&N air kit and brand new tires. Baby forces sale. First 25K takes it.

COBRA ED2003

Established Member
Hey guys just wanting to see what deals I would get for my 03' Silver Cobra. I'm thinking maybe $26,000! It's a SIlver 03 with black leather and grey suede inserts. Of course evrybody here knows the standard options that Cobras come with. It is extremely well taken care of and when shined up she gleams with the best new cars! Interior is absolutely flawless and gets the armor all treatment regularly. It has pretty new (about 70% tread) BFGoodrich 285/45/zr17 kdws all the way around. Upgrades include Magnaflow catback, non-catted pro chamber, K&N intake with JLT RAI inlet tube and sleeving (black), Fluidyne heat exchanger, UPR pulley tensioner with 90 mm pulley and Goodyear gator belt. Steeda oil breather seperator, steeda boost bypass. 1,500 mile old BRISK premium spark plugs, sequential taillights, 20% tint all around, steeda differential poly bushings, steeda front strut tower brace,steeda adjustable clutch cable/firewall adjuster/and double hook quadrant along with LDC mod as well as pre wired for amplifier, 10 degree thermo and last but not least motor oil chnged with 5w-20 Amsoil synthetic, tranny fluid serviced with Red Line brand synthetic ATF, and blower oil just serviced. Also serviced heat exchanger and radiator fluid with premium Ford fluid and red line water wetter! Car just hit 20,000 on the odometer and like I said drives like new and has been serviced on schedule (mostly early). To the buyer also goes a Reichard Racing ultra grip 2.90 upper blower pulley, never installed. If you guys have questions or are interested my e-mail address is [email protected] or reply below and i'll catch you later! By the way I live in Albuquerque, nm! Thanks guys!

cobrastrike4

Established Member
BIG HUFF, check e-bay a 03 vert. in rockford w/ 9000 miles if your looking for a vert. it could be the 1.
Also, give cobra man of UT a holler on this site he may be able to help you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread