wtb a 03-04!!!!!!!financed and ready to buy

kngkahious

Established Member
i am looking for a terminator as close to ga as i can get. but i will travel if i find the right car.i'm not picky about color because i cant the color i like most any way.they all look good.i am already financed so dont have to worrie about that.let me know what u got and i'll get back to u asap.milage also dosent bother me as long as it has been taken care of and has a good price.i would also be intrested in buyin one with a blown engine.very serious!!!!!!!

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
I've got an '04 Redfire coupe. Just rolled over 56k miles. Has a Stieg stage IV ported eaton, 2.75 upper pulley, full magnaflow exhaust(catted x pipe, catbcak, 3.5" tips), K&N fipk intake, factroy chrome wheels, grey inserts on the seats, just rebuilt the rear end, runs strong. I bought the car In oct '05 with 22k and racked up alot of highway miles driving back n forth from PA to NC. Has some small damage on the back side of the drivers door. Got a $680 estimate to fix it. The wind caught my door and blew it into the side of my garage. Just needs repaired. I'll send ya pics if yur interested. $22k neg, I could meet halfway in NC somewhere if interested.

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
hello. I am near Florence, AL. I have a torch red 03 with 60k miles. Very nice car. Very well taken care of. Few mods, looks great, runs great and sounds great. $20,000 bottom dollar. Can deliver. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

BelvedereGTX

Banned
shhak said:
hello. I am near Florence, AL. I have a torch red 03 with 60k miles. Very nice car. Very well taken care of. Few mods, looks great, runs great and sounds great. $20,000 bottom dollar. Can deliver. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks
thats a good deal right there. Looks like a lot of people are asking waayyy too much for high mileage cobras. Looks like your the only one that did there homework when pricing. That should sell quick as mine did when i sold it.

cliff03

Established Member
Sent pics, car was tuned by modularpowerhouse, so the car has already taken that trip. :-D

shhak

Established Member
03silversvt said:
thats a good deal right there. Looks like a lot of people are asking waayyy too much for high mileage cobras. Looks like your the only one that did there homework when pricing. That should sell quick as mine did when i sold it.

Everyone knows you can get kbb or a little more for these cars, but I would like to sell mine quick. Need the money to put down on a house. $20k is absolute bottom dollar. $19,999 won't buy the car. If it's not worth $20k, it's probably not worth owning anyway. Pass the word, this car shouldn't last long.

kngkahious

Established Member
i am only intrested in coupe's but my friend dosent care.he is looking for one around 22.5 or under.i am looking for the right car but am i little more picky.if anyone is intrested in doing some trading on one. i have a 06 gsxr 1000 with 3400 miles and a 06 r6 raven edition with 1700 miles.i'm ready to do something soon but am going to try and hold off for atleast a week before i make a purchase.

snake 29

I have an 03 with 20,000 miles. I am about one hour and a half north of Atlanta. I am asking $25,500. Car is in excellent condition. White in color with black leather with grey inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread