WTB: 99-04 Mustang Chassis

Stumbaugh

Established Member
I have a 99 GT that is pretty much just a chassis. No front fenders, bumper, hood, headlights, or deck lid. Does not have a K member or rear end. No Dash, front seats, or kick panels. It has a clear title tho and has not been wrecked. You can have it for $500.

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
I am very interested in that, could you post a couple pictures possibly? or atleast tell me what color it is, the mileage on the chassis, and what basic condition it is in, such as any dents, scratches, etc.?

I have a 99 GT that is pretty much just a chassis. No front fenders, bumper, hood, headlights, or deck lid. Does not have a K member or rear end. No Dash, front seats, or kick panels. It has a clear title tho and has not been wrecked. You can have it for $500.

Stumbaugh

Established Member
It will be a while before I could post pics. I am in Mississippi working and the car is in Arkansas. The car has around 12x,xxx I believe. It is a greenish blue. The body itself is in good condition. No major dents that I can recall. Its been close to a year since I have even seen the car. I will try and get someone up there to look at it and take some pics for you.

Users who are viewing this thread