WTB: 99-04 Cobra Brakes

southfour

Established Member
Hello, I am looking to buy a complete setup of 99-04 cobra brakes to put on my sixxer, it is mostly for the looks of the larger rotors

I will need everything except the rotors, can anyone reccamend some reasonably priced drilled & slotted rotors?

I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada but I will be in the states towards the end of July.

Pm or reply with what you have, if there are a few things that are missing that is fine, I can pick up some missing parts if needed.

I don't known what a used set is worth so also post what your looking to get

Thanks for looking.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
i have a set of rear cobra brakes , willing to sell for 75, caliper,bracket,used pads, lines from caliper.

RoyWoods

Established Member
This is just one side, but I can get you pictures of the other if you want/need. The calipers have less than 8K miles on them. I can get you the exact mileage of the rotors if you want, but if I had to guess I’d say the OEM rotors have between 5-6K miles and the Cross-Drilled ones have between 2-3K miles. Here is a link to the Cross-Drilled ones: http://kvrperformance.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_6_1022_10260&products_id=11994. If you need more information/details please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Caliper1.jpg

DrilledRotor1.jpg

OEMRotor1.jpg

BTW, these are off the front of my '01 Cobra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread