WTB: 99-04 2V 4.6L Short Block

danieljag1

Established Member
I am looking for a 2V 4.6 short block that I can use to start my build. The block doesn't need to be clean or low mileage, it just needs to be usable condition to be professionally cleaned and machined. I am not looking to spend a lot of money. So if anybody has a block laying around or is parting out their engine let me know! If anybody is selling a block with internals in GOOD working condition I will also be interested in that. Lastly, I am willing to pick something up in the middle TN area or just outside of it. Other than that, I will need it shipped.

Svtmustang01

Established Member
Got a whole mustang gt swap. Motor, Tranny, Fuel tank, all wiring for 2500 plus shipping. only have 100k miles on it and everything in full running order

danieljag1

Established Member
That is one hell of an engine you built! Unfortunately my financial situation won't allow me to buy anything that much right now. I'm really looking for something I can build up over the next few months as the money comes in. Good luck on the sale, though!

jetb306

Established Member
I've got a shortblock out of a 01 Bullitt for $300 if your interested let me know, im located in north Alabama and would meet you a little ways if you wanted to pay a little extra.

Users who are viewing this thread