WTB: 99-01 or 03-04 IRS

yodman

Established Member
So, such as the title says, I am looking to get ahold of an IRS setup, as complete as possible, for my car. I drive a 2004 V6 that I'm aiming down the road racing road, where an IRS would greatly help. I'm located in the Western New York area from October-January and April-July, and in Mid-East Michigan July-October and January-April. I'm shooting for something under, say $1100 all told. :D

Thanks fellas!

~Cody

yodman

Established Member
UPDATE!

Since this kinda failed miserably before as far as planning goes, I'd like to let it be known that I am now in the market for an IRS. Stock or not, I don't care. My car, when complete, won't be going beyond the power of a stock Terminator. If you have a setup you're looking to sell, let me know by PM or by e-mail at [email protected].

I'd like as complete a setup as possible. Preferrably 3.73 gears or 4.10 gears, but will take standard 3.55's as well. This is getting paired with a T-56 on my V6.

I'm looking to spend the same, up to $1100 shipped plus or minus $50. Let me know what you guys have out there!

~Cody

Last edited:

yodman

Established Member
Unfortunately I don't have the cash for something as advanced and set up as that. :D If I did I'd buy it in a second. Thanks, though!

yodman

Established Member
I'd like to post an update to my original terms. Now I'm mainly looking for something $800 or under shipped, as complete as possible. Preferrably a 99-01 setup, unless someone can do an 03-04 setup for under $1000 shipped. Let me know by PMs or by e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks everyone in advance.

Stats for the Cliffnotes readers:

Price: $800 or under (99-01) or $1000 or under (03-04)
Mileage: Under 55k
Gears: Any, but preferred with 4.10s or 3.73s.
As complete as possible, rotor to rotor would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread