WTB 99/01 Cobra in CA or NV area

Got2BeGT

vroom vroom
Established Member
Hey guys, my name is Adam, and I live about an hour east of Toronto, ON, Canada! Im heading to the US west coast in just over a week. Going to Las Vegas from Feb 16-22, then heading out to San Diego, LA, and San Fran the following week. While Im out there, Im hoping to buy my first Mustang, and I'd rather get a 99/01 Cobra over a 99-04 GT (cant afford a Termi), so I figured Id make a post on here to see if anyone is looking to sell in those areas. I have a list of cars that Im interested in that Ive found on Craigslist/autotrader/ebay/etc., but I figured asking on here wont hurt either. Maybe some of you arent looking to sell.

What Im looking for:
-under $9000 (will be bringing cash with me)
-has to be 5spd
-under or around 100k miles
-prefer black leather interior (no tan)
-prefer convertible (black top), but will consider a coupe
-any colour but silver
-It has to be in great working condition, and has to have a decent set of tires to get me back home safely.

Or if anyone has, or knows of, an 03/04 Sonic Blue GT Vert, the same things apply as above. I LOVE the Sonic Blue!

Hoping to become an active SVT member in the next 3 weeks :)

Thanks, Adam

RedSnake_99

Established Member
got a 99 here in san deigo. a little more than what your price range but worth it. 54k miles, tons of bolt ons.

Got2BeGT

vroom vroom
Established Member
This thread can be deleted. I found/bought a Cobra yesterday :)

Ill do an intro once I get back home and clean the car, but its an 01 cobra Convertible, triple black, with 82k miles

Users who are viewing this thread