WTB: 99-01 Cobra front bumper

sunburst

Established Member
Like the title says, looking for a 99-01 cobra bumper, preferably with the fog lights and bezels. If you have one just reply or pm me with how much you want for it. I'm located in SC.

Bullitt04138

Established Member
Bump for the guy! if there are more than one out there that decide to sell one, i'd be interested in one also. OP has first dibs on the post though, :beer:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
know of someone in PA looking for one as well if anyone is more that way and doesnt want to ship.. after these 2 guys ^^ anyway..

sorry sunburst lol

rfreeman37

Established Member
Stupid suggestion cause I would like one as well....if you went to a body shop with a 99/01 cobra vin wouldn't they be able to get/locate one? $500!??!!! Dude on Craigslist is crazy

sunburst

Established Member
I don't think they make them anymore. I don't get why none of the aftermarket part sites have started making reproductions and selling them, they would make so much money.

Z06kila_donkey

Established Member
I don't think they make them anymore. I don't get why none of the aftermarket part sites have started making reproductions and selling them, they would make so much money.

These damn bumpers are so hard to find, I too have been looking for sometime for my Mach. The 03-04 cobra bumpers seem to be made by just about every aftermarket company, they need to start making the 99/01 bumpers

uedlose

Established Member
I was talking to a guy on a site a few mounts ago but forgot the site and have looked since for it but could not find it. He had a brand new one in Texas for 500. I talked him down from 600. But shipping was gone to be a issue without damage I think as I have seen lots damage. I work at a body shop.
Also really 500 is the gone price for even used covers with no damage. from what I have seen. They just went out of stock a couple months ago says my friend at Ford but they said any over stock was sold to a out side company and there maybe some left but you have to ask the dealer to open up a spat case I think is what they call it and then they can see. But from what I have seen it dont look good.
I also would like a new one for my car looks like I will just be fixing mine unless I also can find one close. Then my used one may be for sale.

BigEag205

Established Member
well...depending on what I hear back from this guy on a termi bumper, I may be selling my black 01...what's it worth to yall? haha

Located in Charleston, WV

Again, it depends on if I can get this termi rear bumper or not. Guys local, waiting on the word tomorrow.

Last edited:

sunburst

Established Member
well...depending on what I hear back from this guy on a termi bumper, I may be selling my black 01...what's it worth to yall? haha

Located in Charleston, WV

Again, it depends on if I can get this termi rear bumper or not. Guys local, waiting on the word tomorrow.

Pm'ed

sunburst

Established Member
I think I'm going to talk to my body shop guy about modifying a cobra r front bumper into an 01. Has anyone ever tried that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread