WTB: 99-01 Cobra Front Bumper

Nito2v

Established Member

Hi guys, just looking to see if anyone has a used or unused new 99-01 Cobra front bumper. My car is black so if it's already painted that color, great, if not, oh well, I'll just repaint it.

Fogs and bezels would be a huge plus!

Thanks for looking.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Ive got a 01 cobra bumper on my old gt that doesnt run anymore. Its black. Its kinda f*&^%d up though, you would have to have some work done to it. It is the OEM ford cobra bumper, not a replica. No bezels.

zPipes

Established Member
I literally just got a new paint job, so the 01 cobra front is freshly worked, painted, cleared. Been on the car about a month now. Has not been waxed. If you want to make an offer I'll consider selling it, I really want to get the cobra r style front cover.

I also have the chin spoiler from AM, unused, never installed.

Nito2v

Established Member
i got one too eg green complete only needs paint 500 shipped lmk thanks

Complete with fogs, bezels, chin or no chin?

I literally just got a new paint job, so the 01 cobra front is freshly worked, painted, cleared. Been on the car about a month now. Has not been waxed. If you want to make an offer I'll consider selling it, I really want to get the cobra r style front cover.

I also have the chin spoiler from AM, unused, never installed.

I wouldn't need the AM chin as I have one already but how much are you looking for and would you be holding onto the fogs and bezels too?

snakeraper11b

Established Member
bumper.jpg

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I'll take more for you if it stops raining. You cant see the imperfections very well and I dont want to misrepresent this sale and leave you unhappy.

2 dimples from being backed into and a scratch above those from a trailer hitch, also backed into on another occasion. Gotta love LA
rusty brakes :( hasnt moved in over a year and a half.
bumper3.jpg

Spider webs on the passenger side bezel, not scratches
bumper2.jpg

Last edited:

zPipes

Established Member
Complete with fogs, bezels, chin or no chin?

I wouldn't need the AM chin as I have one already but how much are you looking for and would you be holding onto the fogs and bezels too?

It would be more than 150 since it just got reworked and painted. I think I could let it go with the bezels and lights, since I would be replacing it with a cobra r bumper.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I'll let you know what happens. Id prefer to do it locally, its a complicated situation. Im stationed at fort drum in NY and thats my old car thats broken down at my parents house in CA. Its about to go to the junk yard after thanksgiving to make room for my cobra. I could pull the bumper off when Im home on the 24th or I could have a friend take it off for you earlier. My girlfriend lives in glendale so I could deliver it anywhere in LA free of charge. Either way, I'll have someone take new pics of it tomorrow when its not raining so you all know what youre getting into. Anyone interested in rear bilsteins or eibach sportline springs? 80 takes the shocks, 100 takes the springs, they both have about 10k on them.

Cloudenbeck

Established Member
i just brought home a 2000 black gt. it has cobra front bumper, saleen rear bumper and side skirts with a large spoiler. all paint is good nothing broken. i am going to try to find gt replacements. i will post pics tommorrow. i am located in memphis

Nito2v

Established Member
It would be more than 150 since it just got reworked and painted. I think I could let it go with the bezels and lights, since I would be replacing it with a cobra r bumper.

$400 shipped?

if OP doesnt buy it i would be interested and im in LA

I'll let you know what happens. Id prefer to do it locally, its a complicated situation. Im stationed at fort drum in NY and thats my old car thats broken down at my parents house in CA. Its about to go to the junk yard after thanksgiving to make room for my cobra. I could pull the bumper off when Im home on the 24th or I could have a friend take it off for you earlier. My girlfriend lives in glendale so I could deliver it anywhere in LA free of charge. Either way, I'll have someone take new pics of it tomorrow when its not raining so you all know what youre getting into. Anyone interested in rear bilsteins or eibach sportline springs? 80 takes the shocks, 100 takes the springs, they both have about 10k on them.

If you rather do it locally that's fine with me, saves you the pain of shipping a whole bumper haha thanks for the offer though, it's not as bad as I though. Keep in touch though if it falls through, I may be interested in your passenger c-pillar since mine is chipped up.

Users who are viewing this thread