WTB 99/01 Cobra bumper

JVCOBRA

Established Member
Looking for a 99/01 Cobra front bumper for my Mach. One I thought I had was sold locally so I just thought I'd post up a thread and see what's out there.

03DSGKB

Established Member
bumper

i wanted to throw it out there bro but im asking 500 shipped for one i have in storage mineral grey complete no damage only missing the metal brackets but the lobes are still intack lmk also i got a post of pics on here search it

JVCOBRA

Established Member
Sorry man if I didn't have to paint it id be all over that I just cant justify dropping $700 on a bumper.

JVCOBRA

Established Member
Yea actually now that I'm remembering I got a quote from the guy on here who gets Ford parts at cost and he quoted me somewhere in the $400 dollar range plus shipping.

DHG F-Street

If you recall who that is please let me know. All i have found are cracked/missing bracket ones for 300+. Id rather pick one up complete and new for the $400

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
GL with your find guys...I work for Ford and they Discontinued the bumper for 99/01 Cobra.

I got two dealerships locally to mine that have it in stock, but since you guys live pretty far, shipping would rip you a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread