WTB: 98 SVT wheels/tires (any other wheels) for SVO

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Lookin for some stock 17" 98 SVT cobras, not the crap cobra R replicraps. Would like to find some with tires included and in nice shape. Lookin to spend $500 or so, lemme know what ya got. These are for my SVO, so any 5 lug wheel you got, lemme know, might concider it.
Matt

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
stock 98 cobra's in pretty good condition. tires are dunlop sp sports. two that will to be replaced and two that have 50% tread life?

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
If you don't mind putting tires on, I have a set of 98's in good/great shape ( no rash, typical wear) for $300 plus shipping. I have a pending purchase before I can sell; looks like my deal will be through this weekend. Pics here:

Last edited:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Roger that, Bro!
These wheels have been up before--it's kinda hard to sell Cobra stuff to Cobra folks. They are for sale as we speak, just don't want to be walking while things are shipped. PM me if you are for real.

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
IM the one that started the thread, Im concidering both sets, but Im outta town till tomorrow then Ill be back outta town till next weekend. If I could get a set of cobras either with some good tires or find some good cheap tires for them I will send out the money tomorrow, so lemme get home and check the funds, keep the offers comin and Ill concider them all.
Matt

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
66sprint6 said:
IM the one that started the thread, Im concidering both sets, but Im outta town till tomorrow then Ill be back outta town till next weekend. If I could get a set of cobras either with some good tires or find some good cheap tires for them I will send out the money tomorrow, so lemme get home and check the funds, keep the offers comin and Ill concider them all.
Matt[/QUOTE

Cool

Batman

venom28

Established Member
Do you still want the 98 cobra wheels? I have a set with tires. Fronts have 50% rears need to be replaced. I am asking 500 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread