Wtb 98 Cobra Stock Injectors/mass Air Meter

03ineedacobra

Banned
These Are The Only Few Hings Keeping Me From Being Back On The Road And I Bought Some But The Injectors Dont Fit My Harness So Please 96-98 Cobra

03ineedacobra

Banned
how about the motor mounts ur were suposed to send me over a month ago that i just have to pay like 120 for because u gave me busted ones and i gave u my good ones..i waited and i have them sitting right here but i dont thinks thats fair

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
how about the motor mounts ur were suposed to send me over a month ago that i just have to pay like 120 for because u gave me busted ones and i gave u my good ones..i waited and i have them sitting right here but i dont thinks thats fair

i asked for those rod bolts well over a month ago, and i never recieved them. then when i asked you for them a second time three weeks ago, you said you would ship them and asked me for the motor mounts. I would have been glad to ship them to you, after i recieved the rod bolts that i should have gotten a long time ago. It would be stupid of me to send the motor mounts without recieving the rod bolts, because i would be stuck without motor mounts and rod bolts. and seeing some of your past transactions, i dont thin anyone would blame me.

Last edited:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
even if i did send them, i would still be without rod bolts. because you have told me TWICE that you have ALREADY shipped them out, and i haven't got them. Even this last time, you said that you put them in a ziploc bag then put them in an envelope and said you had already sent them regular mail.

Users who are viewing this thread