WTB 98 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra Coupe

absvtford1

Established Member
Hello - I am looking for a low mileage BAB coupe. Have cash in hand. Would prefer little to no mods, documented car. Please message me.

Robski

Established Member
Hello - I am looking for a low mileage BAB coupe. Have cash in hand. Would prefer little to no mods, documented car. Please message me.
Hi. I am replying to your post in your search for a BAB cobra. Until about a week ago my car was not for sale. In fact, I would never sell my car. Unfortunately circumstances can change that. It'seems an absolutely beautiful 98 cobra, lightly modefied and 59k miles. I live in Texas and can attest to the last 4 years that I'very owned it.....it has always been hand washed, regular maintenance, always garaged and never once driven in rain. Will follow up with pics if still interested. Can't seem to load pics as they are too big.

VTTRAPN03

Established Member
Hi. I am replying to your post in your search for a BAB cobra. Until about a week ago my car was not for sale. In fact, I would never sell my car. Unfortunately circumstances can change that. It'seems an absolutely beautiful 98 cobra, lightly modefied and 59k miles. I live in Texas and can attest to the last 4 years that I'very owned it.....it has always been hand washed, regular maintenance, always garaged and never once driven in rain. Will follow up with pics if still interested. Can't seem to load pics as they are too big.

I'm interested. Please email me photos of the interior, exterior, and motor to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread