WTB 96-98 South Florida Area

svink32

Established Member
hey guys, im looking for a 96-98 cobra coupe, black or white, no mileage above 75-80k...not looking for anything thats built, but minor mods are fine...im located on the east coast (west palm beach) but I am willing to travel a little bit to check things out...lemme kno what ya got, or if you know of something for sale in your area please let me know, thanks

steve

novi331

Established Member
Hey Steve, I live in Jupiter, actually just moved here from Texas. I have a 1998 Performance white Cobra with black/tan interior. Just turned 62k miles. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it from an older gent I worked with back in Texas. It had 56k when I bought it 2 years ago. It was stock down to the air silencer when I bought it. I have added 4.10 gears, JLT cold air intake, bassani cat back exhaust, magnaflow catted x pipe, tokico shocks and struts, Motorsport "F" lowering springs, OEM 2003 Cobra wheels, and a Pro 5.0 shifter. I am 31 yrs old and this is my 10th mustang. I have had it to the track once, it ran 13.5@106. That is without power shifting and driving it like it was stolen. The car spends most of it's time in the garage. I don't have it listed for sale anywhere, but I figured I would see if you were interested in the car. I would like to get $12000. I know everything about the history of the car, and have all documentation including the window sticker. It is an awesome car, very clean with no damage history. If interested, feel free to contact me at 561-909-7966.

attachment.php

Thanks!
Brent

Last edited:

svink32

Established Member
pm sent novi and sorry steeda, sweet ass car but waaay out of my price range, good luck with the sale

svink32

Established Member
hey guys, still looking...willing to drive 150-200 miles from West Palm Beach, FL and will check out anything with up to 90,000 miles on it...let me know

Users who are viewing this thread