WTB: 96-98 Cobra

98ATLANTICBLUE

Established Member
i am kicking around the idea of selling my 98 atlantic blue cobra with 37000 original miles unfortunatley i would not be willing to let her go for 9 grand

Never_Enough

Established Member
i am kicking around the idea of selling my 98 atlantic blue cobra with 37000 original miles unfortunatley i would not be willing to let her go for 9 grand

GLWS. Love BAB, but not willing to pay thousands more just for a color. :) I also wouldn't be looking to spend $9k on a stock or minor bolt-on car. That is what blown Cobras go for.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
I have a 96 white vert with black interior I would let go for 9K but not a penny less. It has 77K on it and the motor around 20K. Motor is built with MMR dished pistons, H-beam rods, balanced crank, block decked and has ARP main and head studs. The car has a Vortech T-trim, snow meth injection and an NX Express wet kit with a Dynotune digital window switch and was tuned by Mike Post here in Illinois. I can give you a full parts list if you have any interest. Car is in really nice shape... It is only a nice weather ride with no winters but has been caught out in some rain storms now and then. Exterior has normal rock chips and a few clearcoat scratches here and there. Interior is also very clean. Let me know if you would like some pics. Car is currently on jackstands getting a new clutch.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Did I miss the mod list, other info & price?

Guys, please provide all important info.

Users who are viewing this thread