Wtb; 96-98 cobra transmission cross member brakerts

JR80COUPE

Established Member
IM IN THE MARKET FOR 96-98 COBRA TRANSMISSION CROSS MEMBER BRAKETS THAT BOLT UP TO THE UNDERBODY RAILS. LET ME KNOW. I NEED THEM ASAP FOR MY MOD SWAP PROJECT, I HAVE CASH IN HAND. THANKS:dancenana:

JR80COUPE

Established Member
so you have the crossmember and brakets? how much for the cross member and the brakets shipped to 91766. cobradrifter is my buddy.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
When you guys get the deal done, PM me with the purchase details and total and I will paypal it to you ssvvtt.

Junior, txt me with the details since PM's are not enabled for you yet til you hit 10 posts ;)

ssvvtt

Established Member
ill do 100 for the harness and i dont have a intake but i was planning on buying a jlt soon and i can sell you mine after for like 30

ssvvtt

Established Member
the whole body harness? 100. i have a stock intake on a 96 that ill sell after i order a jlt but might take a week or so

ssvvtt

Established Member
is it the one that runs from the dash on drivers side to the tail lights? cause i dont have the taillight harness,rear amp plugs or centerconsole harness anymore but have the dash and body harness left. and the ecu if needed

JR80COUPE

Established Member
I need the harness that goes to the dash and the computer. Give me a good deal on the harness and computer, air intake, cross member and bracket

Users who are viewing this thread