WTB: 96-98 Cobra roller or higher mileage running

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Hear me out... starting to look for a good platform project that will involve some swaps - so a complete car isn't needed per se but I'm also not looking for a complete disaster either; don't care about color.

Must Haves:
  • coupe
  • minimal body damage (don't care about sun damage, chips, scratches); body must be complete
  • frame must be straight
  • glass must be good
  • closer to stock the better
  • if it's running, I'd prefer it not be leaking
  • prefer dark interior, but I'll live with PB&J

I don't expect a lot of responses as most of cars advertised on the site are very nice (I've sold a couple cobras through the board and know how much they bring too, ha), but if you happen to have a line on something that fits the bill - please let me know. Feel free to post links in the thread, but I may not respond publically to each one - I'll stick to PMs and email.

I'm in Houston - don't mind traveling some, but would prefer to stay ~500 miles - that'll get me halfway into Alabama and around Arkansas and Oklahoma. Starting to scour eBay/CL as well - not in a rush here.

Thanks.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member

ps86

Established Member
I have a 1996 Cobra, laser red, all black interior. 163,000 on car about 15,000 on rebuilt motor all stock, T-45 needs 4th gear syncro sometimes grinds going into 4th. Front leather seat covers need replacing. Body is good, no rust decent paint. Looking to get what I paid $5500. I paid the tax on it, put a new alternator, belt, idler pulley and changed the oil. Have about $6500 into it. Bought the car in May 2014 transferred the title, never registered it, drove it around the block a few times, that's it. I can email you pics if interested. I am located in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread