WTB 96-98 Cobra Coupe

Fordguy0915

Established Member
Im looking for a 96-98 cobra coupe, in good condition, well maintained, and descent mileage. It also needs to be within a couple hundred miles of Houston Texas if possible, but willing to travel....Show me what ya' got!!

Thanks

John

Last edited:

novi331

Established Member
I am up in Dallas and have a crystal white with black/tan interior Cobra. It has 61k miles. Very clean, 2 owner car. I bought it from a co-worker (49 yr old man) who was the original owner. I have a file of records, window sticker, SVT docs, etc.. No wrecks, min. mods (catted magnaflow X pipe, bassani mufflers, 4.10 gears, Tokico shocks/struts, Ford motorsport "F" springs, K&N air filter, 03 Cobra wheels). All mods were done after I purchased the car. It had 56k miles when I bought it. I took it to the Buick/Mustang shootout in Noble, OK and it ran a 13.5@105 on radials, no slicks or anything like that. This is the only time the car has been raced. It is a great car. I do not have it listed for sale or anything. I thought I would run it past you and see if you had any interest. I will try to add a pic of the car as well. I am not sure what to ask for the car, but you would be hard pressed to find one that has been taken care of as this one has been. It isn't perfect, as there are a few rock chips here and there, but nothing major and no stories behind the car. Thanks!

AJ SnkNV

Established Member
I am selling mine also and up in Dallas. What kind of money you looking to spend. I have many mods and it did win a plaque in Autorama last year

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
AJ SnkNV, that is one of the sweetest mustang I have ever seen. The paint is flawless, and the body looks amazing. :rockon:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
AJ SnkNV said:
thanks midnight, I do appreciate it. I have a feeling it will be with me for a while but we will see

Very nice but I'm going to have to bust your chops on this one.
photodisplay.php

You didn't clean your tailpipes. :nono: :-D

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Fordguy0915 i have my 98 for sale. black with tan, lowered, chrome rare 94-98 saleens, some mods, about 80K for $10.5K, but im in Cali. pm if ur interested.

AJ SnkNV- ur car is sick. im jealous.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I'm selling my car to a friend in a couple of months and he is deciding on a Red/Black two tone or a Blue/Black. But I will tell him of the Grey/Black. Because it is orgasmic! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread