WTB 96-04 Longblock NEEDED

97gtconv.

Established Member
my 97's 4.6 is crappin out (bad blow-bye), i need a replacement between 96-04. I prefer a 99-04 with decent milleage. I will consider shortblocks, longblock and complete engines. help me out

Last edited:

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
I have a longblock with 40k on it. Came out of a 2000 Saleen, all in perfect condition. $1000 plus shipping. Or if you wanna come up here and pick it up.

Let me know.

Luke

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
To be honest with you it will have to go frieght so it would will not be cheap. UPS is telling me $330. It's your call of course I have no problem waiting if you wanna drive up to save yourself some money. It would take them an estimated time of 2 days to get it to ya. I prefer money order or paypal. Let me know what you want to do. :beer:

It will inlcude: Block, Pistons, Rods, Crank, P.I Heads, Valve Covers, Oil Pan. Timing Chain/Cover. You will need to order new gaskets and some misc bolts.

Luke

Last edited:

97gtconv.

Established Member
ok, i'm very interested, I'm going to have it shipped cause i just don't have the time to take off from school (UTI). i'm trying to get my stuff together on where i'm going to do the swap.. thanks luke, jason

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
Sounds like a plan let me know... :beer: I also have the transmission/clutch/flywheel/driveshaft if your interested. All stock parts but very few miles on them. :)

Luke

Last edited:

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
TTSaleen said:
Sounds like a plan let me know... :beer: I also have the transmission/clutch/flywheel/driveshaft if your interested. All stock parts but very few miles on them. :)

Luke

how much for the tranny itself? package deal?
and jason, i'll be on the lookout for a local motor for ya...

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
The tranny your looking like $450 plus shipping. Package deal will say $750 plus shipping. Let me know...Thanks Luke

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
You might want to change your parameters, mabye im wrong :shrug: 99-04 is what I had for ya, I think your looking for a 96-98? Good luck..

97gtconv.

Established Member
your motor is great, i'm just not looking for an engine that has 8:5:1 compresion. i'm looking for anything that has stock compression.... I prefer a 99-04 that way I won't have to do the p.i. swap.

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
Ahh I understand, its the compression. I was pretty sure Saleen dropped the compression but Ill call them monday to make sure. I really would like get this thing sold to be honest (Taken up space). Good luck though if my search ends up failing :)

Users who are viewing this thread