WTB 94-99 or 01 Cobra

89armygt

Established Member
I have my mystic for sale. Havent posted it here yet but will soon. 83k miles, not perfect but drives great. fist size dent on rear pass quarter by quarter window (ex wife). small tear in driver seat bolster (common). As far as mechanical goes the tensioner bearing is going bad (squeeks). Ill have that fixed and I think A lifter is going bad. Ticks sometimes and doesnt other times. Not paint peeling and a few mods done to it with some in storage waiting to be put on. I know nada puts these around 8k but because its a mystic I would like to get 9k if your interested. Here are some pics Mystic for sale pictures by 98armygt - Photobucket. Car is located in yorktown va.

mark23svt

Established Member
I live kind of far but I might sell my 94 cobra if its the right price, its a clean blue tittle cobra r hood and mode in Sig. Only bads are little tear in driver seat,a/c has a small leak blows room tempature, and final it has a very small oil leak from the main front pulley seal that my mechanic said he would fix for 60 bucs but he recommended for me to buy pulleys first. I want 5k firm cuz the car drives perfect and I have the car in the shop right now to get painted.

99BlownVert

Established Member
i live near asheville also
i just sold my 99 cobra with 140kmiles for 7300
good luck finding one with all the windows in it for 6 grand

Wow...well luckily for you, someone overpaid for a wore out cobra. There is no need for comments like that in a thread where a guy is just looking for a cobra at a reasonable price :bash:. There are many in his price range.

Users who are viewing this thread