WTB: 94-98 Cobra, Built Blown 6 speed Fuel etc. 10 - 13k

10th annv cobra

Established Member
Check out my for sale thread. I cant figure out pictures but I have a link to my picture album. Its a procharged 600hp vert. Nicely done. Would take 12500

10th annv cobra

Established Member
I sent you a pm man. Just noticed you inquired about it in my for sale thread. I apologize. I hate people that put up stuff for sale and dont get back to those that inquired. Ive been busy but no excuse. I'll be available and left my number if you wish to contact that way would be best.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Got your pm but I'm not gonna sale mine. I got to much in it now. Only way I am getting rid of her is parting it out and that's no time soon. Sorry and good luck man!!

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Ttt

Lots of cars to see but no one seems serious to sell. Let's go.

Last edited:

MorganWorth

Still looking? I have a friend with a 96 White Cobra with Cloth (rare) - Has all of the stuff you want, just needs some work. 53k miles, I think he wants 8.5 or 9k. Call me if you have interest. 239-285-4992 (Morgan)

10th annv cobra

Established Member
You say your ready to buy but I tried to get with you on mine. Maybe you werent interested in mine which is fine. But if you were you sure didnt seem like you were overly ambitious to buy. You have my number. I reached out to you everytime we conversated. I took you as not serious so quit reaching out. Lots of buyers like to waste peoples time. Just felt like that was what was going on by the lack of response I got from you. If thats not the case. Ive got a nice car for sale. Its in your price range and meets your criteria. Ready to buy??? Im ready to sell.

10th annv cobra

Established Member
Something shady going on with this guy. I texted him vids of my car running on a number he private messaged me. Hes acting like he doesn't know who I am now or he lost the text. He private messages today and sends me a different number to text him at and still acts like he doesn't know who I am. I have texts and pms sent back and forth. Beware.

Users who are viewing this thread