WTB 94-98 COBRA around sc

Buck87

Established Member
WTB 96-98 white cobra

Looking for a nice white with black interior cobra Looking around the 8k range. It would have to be something a bank would finance mostly.

Last edited:

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I've got a 97 P/G cobra with a built motor. I want 7K, and that's a steal for what is done to the car and how clean the snake is. The motor put down 328rwhp N/A is was built for FI. So pick your poison and you've got one hell of a beast. I'm only selling her cause I want a truck. However the car does have tan interior. I'm located in Jacksonville, NC.

God bless,
-Arron

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I am not near SC but just posted mine tonight. It does have tan interior but I changed the carpet to black a couple years ago and it has black Corbeau seats. See my post from tonight in this same forum if interested.

Buck87

Established Member
Back from the dead. Really set on white with black interior. Must be in great shape with low miles. Still have to finance but i'm saving every month plus my tax return. Only exterior mods I want is Kaenan s281 and possibly termi mirrors. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it had a t56 and c heads. Thanks

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
i may consider selling one but im not 100% sure yet....

1994 Crystal White, black leather, 5.0 (all stock), 140k, clean title

Users who are viewing this thread