Wtb 94-95 or 98 svt cobra

Terminator03svt

Established Member
I'm looking for a clean low mile cobra, must be white, rio red or blue exterior with black interior, not more than 50k I'm located in Northern California please let me know what you have thanks. I have 13k to spend. No 96 or 97 years please.

tnvol117

Established Member
I have a 1995 with 26K miles on it. Black leather interior. I have no doubt you will not find a cleaner, better taken care of SN95. Vortech V3 installed less than 2K miles ago - full kit purchased through American Muscle. Never been on a track or a dyno - just car shows and cruises. I've entered it in several Mustang shows and haven't got less than 1st place. Several other bolt on's (welded subframe connectors, short throw shifter, full exhaust, MSD ignition, caster camber plates, SR springs). I don't have the car advertised but I was thinking about going a different direction. Your budget happens to be what I would sell it for if I get around to posting it sometime in the future. The car literally does not have one ding in it and the interior is 9.5/10. Original paint other than the front bumper - I had it removed and professionally repainted due to a few minor rock chips that the T/U paint sent my OCD into overdrive. The car is located in Kansas but you won't find a better one between here and California.

gQ3cBVK.jpg

ADZ9Wn2.jpg

vfVcX0L.jpg

3VVKzxg.jpg

Terminator03svt

Established Member
That's exactly what I'm looking for but I'm looking to pick one up locally or I won't mind to drive 7 or 8 hours for the right car at the right price.

tnvol117

Established Member
I understand. I struggled with the same scenario when I bought the car several years ago. I ended up buying this one out of North Carolina which is about the same distance you are but the opposite direction. Bought a one way plane ticket and I drove it home. In the long run it was worth the extra effort to get a car in showroom condition.

Steve Kleinhenz

hey my name is Steve I have a beautiful 1995 Cobra new paint done right not five footer! seats, door panels shifter boot recovered in real black leather! engine has shorties new msd ignition bbk steeda caster camber and much more 281-850-0144

Users who are viewing this thread