WTB 94-95 Mustang GT/GTS/Cobra

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
My wife did give me a budget so you know Those Rules!!

I'm looking to buy a 94-95 Mustang GT/GTS/Cobra 5SPD Only!!!
Dont want too many mods, or mileage more than 150,000. Needs to have decent interior, and fair exterior. Please list color,mods,condition,price,and location. Im in Arkansas. Im now 27 and when I was 15 I got my first Black 94Mustang GT and would love to find a black one with grey/black interior,but any color might work. The easiest way to send your info and pics would be to my email address.

[email protected]

99BOSS

Established Member
Kaleb,
I have a buddy with a red 94 GT, 5 sp, black cloth interior. It has 102k miles, give or take, and it was just repainted its factory bright red color. Engine has a Vortech S trim, headers, cobra intake, exhaust, stock shortblock. Interior is immaculate, outside looks damn near like new. Hes in Cabot and wants 6850 for it. He bought the car from another buddy of mine and that guy bought it in 97 with about 45k miles. Car is in great shape, A/C blows cold, etc. If your interested, let me know. Later,
Shawn

zo what

Established Member
too bad your so far, i have a black 94 gt with black cloth interior, dss block and trick flow h/c/i for 6500

Users who are viewing this thread