WTB: 94-95 Cobra in TEXAS

carcrazyguy

Established Member
I have been Mustang-less for over 2 1/2 years now. IT IS TIME TO FIX THAT!! I am looking for a nice clean 94-95 Cobra (or GT) in Texas. I am looking for a new garage toy and hope to find a lower mileage (less than 70k) 94-95. And YES...I will consider a GT convert.

Please contact me VIA PM's
THANKS

Might even consider a 93 Cobra or LOW MILEAGE 00-02 GT????

#1pony

Established Member
carcrazyguy said:
I have been Mustang-less for over 2 1/2 years now. IT IS TIME TO FIX THAT!! I am looking for a nice clean 94-95 Cobra (or GT) in Texas. I am looking for a new garage toy and hope to find a lower mileage (less than 70k) 94-95. And YES...I will consider a GT convert.

Please contact me VIA PM's
THANKS

Might even consider a 93 Cobra or LOW MILEAGE 00-02 GT????

I am moving back to Corsicana, Texas next month and I have a white 95 Cobra I want to sell. Its all stock, matching numbers, 116,000 miles, clean title. I installed a Cobra R hood and was planning on getting the entire car re painted. I put black leather seats and carpet in it, but I still have the factory saddle leather seats, although the driver seat is shot. The car runs great and everything works.

TXLIGHTNING

Established Member
i have a 96 cobra convertible with 33k im looking to sell....it has full saleen body kit, spoiler, and light bar......and is triple black

Users who are viewing this thread