WTB: 94-01 cobra/ 99-04GT

howie8124

Established Member
I don't expect a mint one, but maybe a good condition 96-98 there are a few on here just out of the new england region. I wouldn't mind a GT, I'm actually really interested in Jeffl9862's silver 04

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
EDIT that clone isnt as nice after I looked at it for a bit..

someone help me out! I need a car!! looking to spend 7000 any nice 96-98 cobras??

Just to quote myself; I had posted a craigslist link to a 2002 mustang gt that was a cobra "clone" (01 front and hood along with an 03 rear). I went with James, Massmustang02, and we both agreed that at 7500 it was very clean car and a good deal for what we have seen. But I ran the carfax tonight and to my surprise it's a salvaged car.:dw: He claims his title is clean and clear besides the "True Mileage Unknown" which I was going to be OK with because it looked as if it should have had 68k. But we also found out he wasn't truthful about how long he owned it and how he came across the car... I called him on it awhile ago and he said he knew it was purchased at a salvage auto auction and obviously painted, but painted right. He's not lying there the paint is VERY nice, but in my eyes I don't want a wrecked car and he might be moving it because it has more hidden issues. Heres a link.

2002 Ford Mustang GT

Stay away if your looking unless your ok with a salvage/tmu.. I have the carfax if anyone was looking at it i can email it or PM it to you the best I can.

:fm:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Looks like a car my friend repaired for his friend a few years ago. After that it got wrecked in the front and hacked back together by some bodyshop and then I think he crashed again maybe, but I know he doesn't have the car anymore.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i know a guy in billerica with a pretty nice black 95 cobra that he would prob sell if he got a decent offer, he just signed up on here a few weeks ago so maybe he'll chime in if he sees this

howie8124

Established Member
Looks like a car my friend repaired for his friend a few years ago. After that it got wrecked in the front and hacked back together by some bodyshop and then I think he crashed again maybe, but I know he doesn't have the car anymore.

Carfax says that it was purchased back in 06 to the second owner in Scituate. Then in July of that year it was wrecked and later sold at a salvage auto auction. It did look very clean and I wouldnt say it was hacked together but then again I didn't see it on a lift even though after I confronted the seller about it he wanted me to see it on a lift to show it was clean and straight.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
jhow2.jpg

howie8124

Established Member
out of those two....i like the 95 better

that 97 seems over priced for those miles

The 97 is way over priced to me, but the dealership is about 15 minutes away from my campus so I will go take a look and see what they can do for me.

Does anyone around here have any experience with on3performance turbos?? Ive been tossing around the Idea of finding a 94-95 Cobra (they tend to be a few thousand less even with comparable miles) and putting one of their turbo kits on. I've done a little research and found that their stock,for lack of a better word, turbo isn't the best and to always upgrade it to the M70. Other than that has anyone had any issues or heard of issues with them or their turbo kits??

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
By the time you're done piecing together a turbo car, you might be into it for the same as getting a good used Terminator. Prices aren't as outrageous as they used to be if you keep looking.

Depends on how far into it you wanna go and what types of supporting mods the car already comes with

howie8124

Established Member
Money better spent elsewhere. Call me tomorrow. The wheels are turning and I have an idea.

I got more pictures, is losing alot of clear coat on the passenger side so that too would need paint.

So how about I throw some cash at you now James and make some payments for about the rest of my life for your cobra??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread