WTB 93 red Cobra "wrapper"

pzz128

Established Member
Does anyone know of any red 93 Cobra's out there for sale that are either a wrapper or one with less than 2K?

pzz128

Established Member
93 "wrapper" or low mileage

Is it that nobody wants to sell because the bad economy or is there just slim pickens? If I recall just about a year ago there were a Several out there!

buddha93

Established Member
You would be correct, there have been several up for sale in the past. And as far as slim pickings, I would say that is also true as I bet there less than 50 93's left with 5k or less on the odometer......in all the color options.

cdh027

Established Member
You would be correct, there have been several up for sale in the past. And as far as slim pickings, I would say that is also true as I bet there less than 50 93's left with 5k or less on the odometer......in all the color options.

Sweet!!! I'm 1 of 50. :banana:

buddha93

Established Member
Sweet!!! I'm 1 of 50. :banana:

:lol:

Wish I had one. I just pulled that number out of my ass as a best guesstimate. I've watched the market pretty closely since 02' and you just don't see that many.

What's your best guess? BTW, what exactly do you have........just curious?

93 COBRA

Established Member
Hey Steve how is my old "R" doing?

Very well. The odometer just clicked 3000 miles last fall. Best of luck with your search for another one.

Here's a recent pic.
23692760037_large.jpg

pzz128

Established Member
Well the wrapper cobra's seem to be few and far between, how about any Red ones with less then 10K? Just trying to keep the thread alive in case anything pops up! Thanks again guys...

pzz128

Established Member
Well the wrapper cobra's seem to be few and far between, how about any Red ones with less then 10K? Just trying to keep the thread alive.
Thanks again guys...

Users who are viewing this thread