WTB: '93 Cobra

dtd01svt

Established Member
Looking for a '93 Cobra in the midwest states. Red, Black or Teal with less than 75k miles on it. Something already modded is preferred. No junk....
Let me know what you have.
Thanks.

cobra 93

Established Member
I have a 1993 Cobra for sale, it has the opal gray leather interior. I put 2001 Cobra front seats in front with the gray suede inserts. The body has 109,000 miles on it. My car has a clear title and it is in really good condition for the miles. I may eventually put it on ebay and/or list it locally. If I sell the car I will put the original wheels and goodyear tires back on it. The overall body is in really good condition. It has a Cervinis ram air hood on in place of the stock hood. The silver stripes are painted on and they are in good condition. It has many NOS parts such as headlights with new silverstar bulbs, new parking lights and turn signal lights and new Hella fog lights. It has nos Cragar louvers on the rear hatchback. I replaced the old sunroof with a new old stock sunroof with all new weather stripping. I use only Mobil one synthetic oil. It has a stainless Bassani catted x-pipe, stainless edlebrock exhaust and mac long tube headers. It has a Steeda front strut brace, Steeda caster camber plates, Steeda rear sway bar and bump steer kit. It has H&R springs, Koni front adjustable struts and koni rear shocks + koni quad shocks and Kenny Brown subframe connectors. I put a NOS IAC on the Trick Flow intake with spacer. It has Trick Flow valvecovers. The engine is a 306 DSS block with performance heads and forged internals with a nice cam for the supercharger. It has a Vortech Supercharger. It has autometer gauges for the supercharger, oil pressure, fuel pressure and tach. It has MSD items and a Fluidyne radiator. The transmission is a Tremec 5 speed transmission with a Hurst shifter. The motor and transmission have around 5,000 miles on them. It has 355 gears. It has a new Alpine cd player with 6 new speakers. The rear tail lights are new, but they are reproductions. If I recall any other items I will post them asap. The only bad thing about the car is the previous owner replaced the driver's door. He told me that he hit it leaving his garage. I am an honest person and I am not trying to hide anything. I have over 700 feedbacks on ebay with no negative feedbacks. I have a 2 and a half year old and I do not have time to drive it. The title is clear and I have it in my safe. I am asking $10,500 with the stock wheels and goodyear tires in which are in excellent condition. I have the cargo cover and the mint aluminum spare tire too. Here are a few pictures:

My email address is: [email protected] I have the clear title in hand. I will consider all reasonable offers. I am asking $10,500.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3715/pb0900455mtis4uf7.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7287/pb0900466aezl9dz9.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread