WTB 93 Cobra MAF

thricexptw

I'm looking for a 93 Cobra MAF, I have an X3Z for my 91 GT, and I can find injectors anywhere, but I can't find a MAF. Please let me know if someone has one. Thanks a lot. I know that I only have 2 posts, however I'm active on southfloridastangs.net and foxbodyforums.com if anyone wants to look over there to make sure I'm not gonna rip someone off.

Last edited:

~Ray~

Established Member
Stock gt electronics work fine, you can get the meter on ebay all day long. I have a 93 cobra meter I'll sell you w/ real electronics but I'll have to have $150 for it comes off a 40k mile 93 Cobra.

thricexptw

Really? To run the X3Z you have to have 24lb injectors, I thought the stock MAF for an 87-93 gt was calibrated for 19lb injectors.

~Ray~

Established Member
Well I haven't done extensive testing but I did try it a few times & never noticed a difference.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'm looking for a 93 Cobra MAF, I have an X3Z for my 91 GT, and I can find injectors anywhere, but I can't find a MAF. Please let me know if someone has one. Thanks a lot. I know that I only have 2 posts, however I'm active on southfloridastangs.net and foxbodyforums.com if anyone wants to look over there to make sure I'm not gonna rip someone off.

you need both the MAF and sensor. do not us a GT MAF they are not tune right and they are only 55mm cobra is 70mm

SRV1

Established Member
When you are running a Cobra computer you use a 19lb mass air meter not a 24. The computer itself is calibrated for the 24 lb injectors not like the normal computer which you match the mass air with the injetor size. You can run the GT mass air but you are going to be down on power since it is smaller like someone said.

James

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
if you need a 93 cobra MAF housing, i'll let mine go for $75 shipped anywhere...or make me an offer

let me know
-chris

Users who are viewing this thread