Wtb 8mm Dowel upgrade kit

z06Killaaa

Established Member
I am looking for the Dowel 8mm upgrade kit. I know that rtusnake has them but I can't pm him and need this ASAP. Can anybody contact him or have an extra set laying around. Also looking for the plate. If nobody has it I will order them from cobra engineering. Thanks

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Cobracloud (Jim) has the plate. Pm him and I'm sure hell rent it to ya. I did mine without the plate and it's sketchy, but doable. I'll check back tomorrow morning and if no one has pm'd rtusnake, I'll hook ya up!

z06Killaaa

Established Member
Right on man, and with the plate I'm kind of confused. I thought I replace my current one? Or do you just use the plate for mock up and tap new holes?

Last edited:

z06Killaaa

Established Member
Can anyone tell me how the hell you Pm someone lol. I only see visitor message :/ sorry I'm a noob to this site

pickup_man06

Established Member
It's just a plate that sit on the front of the block that makes sure you're drilling the holes straight. It's a tool, that's all.
You click on that persons screen name so the drop box will come down and then hit private message. It's confusing at first!

pickup_man06

Established Member
Not a problem man! You've hooked me up several times now, just trying to pass your good help onto others!

Users who are viewing this thread