Wtb 89-93 5.0 notch

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Ladies & Gentlemen

I just sold my 03 Cobra and I am now looking for a 5.0 notch that is CLEAN, no junkers or clunkers please:nono:. I have cash or a 07 GSXR 600cc streetbike that is very clean that im willing to trade or trade plus cash for the right car or just cash in hand works too. Please send all potential vehicles with pics and a detailed write up of history, mods, reciepts, dyno sheets, etc... to [email protected]. Thanks :coolman:

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Thanks, however I have never been on Craiaglist and i dont know how to reach this guy. Im trying to figure it out now... Help please! I have either the cash or the bike he is looking for and dont want this notch to get away because of my lack of computer skills.

93LX50

THE PUNISHER
Established Member
EDIT: Just seen on another forum that he sold it yesterday

not sure exactly what your looking for but this is a clean little coupe, seen it at the track last time I went. here's a link and its local.

1991 mustang coupe 347 street/strip

BTW, that was a smokin' deal on your Cobra, don't know how I missed that ad

Last edited:

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
EDIT: Just seen on another forum that he sold it yesterday

not sure exactly what your looking for but this is a clean little coupe, seen it at the track last time I went. here's a link and its local.

1991 mustang coupe 347 street/strip

BTW, that was a smokin' deal on your Cobra, don't know how I missed that ad

Thanks, I wanted to move it to start on the new project. I really would like to offload my bike as well and it is just as clean, but is proving to be difficult in finding the right car and seller.:shrug:

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Hey man,

I got a 93 Black Automatic f/ sale here in Houma.

Here is a link........1990 Ford Mustang LX -Notchback - Houma

I will lower the price.

Let me know.

Mike

Mike,
Thats a clean coupe but you made it clear NO TRADES! I do have cash but right now its being set aside to secure the 2011 5.0 motor/harness and blower from Ford Racing or a misfortuned owner that bumber bowled there new 5.0 down the hwy....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread