WTB: 87-93 LX Fox Body or 94-95 Cobra

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
WTB: 87-93 Fox Body

With the sale of my 03 Cobra, I'm now looking to replace it with something alittle cheaper...I do have some guidelines for my search...

Clean body w/ no RUST!!! (would like a notch and no convertibles)
5spd
5-lug conversion
Color doesn't matter much, but Black, Silver or some sort of Blue top the list
Interior MUST BE clean & black or grey (NO RED!!!)
ABSOULETLY NO ROLL CAGES!! Not looking for a race car...
If it has a cowl hood, nothing bigger then 2" or maybe a cobra R 3"...

Thats all I can think of for the Foxbody...

Let me know what you have...I'm looking to spend around 5K, give or take a couple thousand (car must be right to go higher)...

Edit: Forgot to mention that I live near Buffalo, NY...The closer you are the better ; )

Last edited:

nolimit89stang

Established Member
my car is allmost what your looking for but it has a cage, but it is easy to get in and out of and it could be cut out if you really dis like it. the car is my daily driver so i drive it everywhere, the only thing i don't like is it doesn't have a/c but i do have all the parts to put it on just not the time. check out the links at the bottom for the pics. if you are interested i might be able too find the time too put the a/c on, and cut the cage out if you really wanted

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5351221#post5351221

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
Thanks...I wouldn't expect you to cut it out tho...I heard thats alot of work and it can get messy...Not really what I'm looking for (not a fan of the carb engine either), so GL with the sale...Jay

Users who are viewing this thread