WTB: 5sp Mach 1 (WV, tri-state area)

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
I'm looking for a 03-04 5 speed Mach 1. I've been on the hunt for quite some time, I have an 05 x-runner to trade (just throwing that out there) but am interested in purchasing one. Modifications are fine, miles are no big deal either, but I will not entertain salvage, or rebuilt title bearing cars. Price range is anywhere from 11.5K to around 14.5K be reasonable, and we can work something out quicker than you think.:coolman:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I'm looking for a 03-04 5 speed Mach 1. I've been on the hunt for quite some time, I have an 05 x-runner to trade (just throwing that out there) but am interested in purchasing one. Modifications are fine, miles are no big deal either, but I will not entertain salvage, or rebuilt title bearing cars. Price range is anywhere from 11.5K to around 14.5K be reasonable, and we can work something out quicker than you think.:coolman:

Do you have a preference on color, mods, miles?

My brother works at the Refinery and I think he has been toying with the idea of selling his car. AB, stock looking other than tinted windows and a steeda wing. Car made 297, 327 untuned. Mods are php space, 90mm Maf and k&n. Pro-chamber, with weld in bassanis and a tri-ax. Rear is built with fms diff, fms 31 splines and 4'10s.

Users who are viewing this thread