WTB: 550+ hp Low-Mid Mileage built Cobra DSG/SB/BLK No verts - willing to travel

Windir77

Established Member
I owned a sonic blue cobra for 5 years, was forced to sell it 2 years back due to falling into credit card debt in which I just escaped from, and I'm ready to dive right back in. I'm most interested in a whipple/KB/Turbo. Must pass e-check. I'm located in Ohio, I love a good road trip so traveling to pick up a car isn't a huge deal unless you are all the way on the west coast. I'm looking for one that has everything already done to it mod/appearance wise. If it's a stock looking cobra I'm uninterested. I'm in no rush to buy one as it is going to be snowing here soon, however, if the right one shows up I will not hesitate to jump on it. Thanks ! - Jim

ace23

Established Member
I don't have my car listed but if you are serious PM me your contact info. My car is a 2003 Mineral Grey Coupe with 14,9XX miles. If your looking for a showroom condition car not owned by a kid ......thats turn key that hasn't ever been to a track or been beat on this is it. Its a KB car 575whp on 93 octane

Windir77

Established Member
Thank you for the offer, but I am not interested in Mineral Grey.

Last edited:

Windir77

Established Member
I have a single turbo 4r70w sb cobra. Makes 837 HP runs mid to low 9s, drives anywhere. Pm me if your interested

Can you send a pic or two through text? 440-666-1278. Sonic blue is my number one choice so I am interested.

Magee630

Established Member
I know its not the colors you requested but im 10 min south of Cincinnati OH, and only 16k miles

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/magee630/library/

Hopefully the link worked.
Its an 03 Redfire Cobra coupe with just over 16k miles. mods are as follows: with less than 1k miles

Polished 2.8H KB w/3.1 pulley
Accufab throttle body
80lb Ford Injectors
Steeda CAI
Division X fuel rails
Killer Chiller 2nd gen
BBK Longtube headers, BBK O/R xpipe into Mac exhaust
Spec 3 900HP rated clutch
26spline input shaft
Mcleod TOB
custom driveshaft with chromoly yokes
recently installed MGW orange handle shifter with custom Redfire SVT shift knob
Maximum motorsports subframe connectors only been on the car a month.
Eibach pro kit lowering springs
stock 3.55 gears
Billet Flow Diff brace
IRS with FTBR bushing kit installed this past February
Glenns Performance sump tank
Holley performance external fuel pump
(Fuel system was pieced together and installed by Adam Maurer at S&M Motorsports in Cleves OH, as well as all performance installations)
Also tuned by Adam and made 621/610 on his Mustang Dyno
car runs on E85 and is an absolute beast!!
Installed 18" XXR 531 Platinum rims in June, 9.5 in front and 11" in rear with 335/30/18 Hoosier DR(rear wheel well lip is NOT shaved/rolled)
Paint is 9.5 outta 10 with a couple typical rock chips in the front you have to look for to even see.
Thats all i can remember for now, anything i missed please let me know.
Clean and clear title so no loan to be payed off.
ASKING $30K OBO!!! NO TRADES

Email me with further questions or pics at
[email protected]

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
I have my terminator swapped Gt for sale in the mustang new edge section. Kenne bell 600rwhp and maximum suspension, all done right. Let me know if you are interested. 513-939-9925

Windir77

Established Member
I know its not the colors you requested but im 10 min south of Cincinnati OH, and only 16k miles

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/magee630/library/

Hopefully the link worked.
Its an 03 Redfire Cobra coupe with just over 16k miles. mods are as follows: with less than 1k miles

Polished 2.8H KB w/3.1 pulley
Accufab throttle body
80lb Ford Injectors
Steeda CAI
Division X fuel rails
Killer Chiller 2nd gen
BBK Longtube headers, BBK O/R xpipe into Mac exhaust
Spec 3 900HP rated clutch
26spline input shaft
Mcleod TOB
custom driveshaft with chromoly yokes
recently installed MGW orange handle shifter with custom Redfire SVT shift knob
Maximum motorsports subframe connectors only been on the car a month.
Eibach pro kit lowering springs
stock 3.55 gears
Billet Flow Diff brace
IRS with FTBR bushing kit installed this past February
Glenns Performance sump tank
Holley performance external fuel pump
(Fuel system was pieced together and installed by Adam Maurer at S&M Motorsports in Cleves OH, as well as all performance installations)
Also tuned by Adam and made 621/610 on his Mustang Dyno
car runs on E85 and is an absolute beast!!
Installed 18" XXR 531 Platinum rims in June, 9.5 in front and 11" in rear with 335/30/18 Hoosier DR(rear wheel well lip is NOT shaved/rolled)
Paint is 9.5 outta 10 with a couple typical rock chips in the front you have to look for to even see.
Thats all i can remember for now, anything i missed please let me know.
Clean and clear title so no loan to be payed off.
ASKING $30K OBO!!! NO TRADES

Email me with further questions or pics at
[email protected]

Intriguing. I was never much of a redfire guy but with those rims it looks pretty beast. Would this pass an Ohio E-check? And is there a 93 tune? If so, how much HP did it make on that? The more I look at the pictures the more interested I'm getting. It being closer too is a bonus.

Magee630

Established Member
Had a 93 tune prior to the fuel system install, just e85 now. I was never big on red fire either but its clean and the rims make it pop even more. If I'm being honest i don't think it would pass e check, the xpipe is catless. Let me know what you think

henchmen3

Established Member
Immaculate white twin turbo coupe if your interested. No expense spared. 443 336 3331 Larry in MD

93svt#981

Established Member
I have a sonic blue with 43k miles. Has a ported eaton w a nitrous kit. Nitrous has only been used once other than on the dyno. It still smells new inside. Paint is great minus the usual front bumper chips from road debris. If you are interested I will give you all the details.

Jyhd1s.jpg

Windir77

Established Member
P.S. THE CAR MUST PASS E-CHECK. Unfortunately, I live in one of the only areas in Ohio that still strictly enforces emissions.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure on the details of E-Check, but I have the stock H pipe and EGR stuff you could install.

Users who are viewing this thread