WTB : 5 Lug wheels

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Alrighty gentleman, need one last piece for my 2.3 turbo coupe project so I can bolt on the new suspension/brake/rear end onto her. Looking for some 5 lug wheels. Have a new set picked out but would love to same some cash on something local ( no shipping) and "lightly" used.

17" minimum preferable for clearance on the brakes. Some 16's may work ( 96-98 waffle stars for example).

Please post up or PM what you have. Cash in hand. Would like to pull the trigger in the next week.

Thanks in advance.

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
I have some AFS 03 style chrome wheels; 18x9 with Kumho 275x35/18s on them in real good shape, rears are 18x10.5/18 with worn out 295x35/18s. Let me know if you're interested.
Also, do yo need any engine or turbo parts for yor 2.3? I have a screaming motor I pulled out of my 88TC.

saleen09

Established Member
Thanks for the offer, unfortunatley, no way 18X10.5's will fit on the back of a 93 coupe.

PM me what turbo parts you have. I am pretty set but can always use more...... :)

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Will, a buddy of mine is selling some 94 cobra wheels and tires, they are on Craigslist. Let me know if you have trouble finding them I will get ya hooked up.

Tylerb59

Established Member
How long would you need them?

I have at least two 17x9 (275) Satin Cobra rims on old drag radials you can borrow for rollers.

I don't see any track time in the future ...

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Will, a buddy of mine is selling some 94 cobra wheels and tires, they are on Craigslist. Let me know if you have trouble finding them I will get ya hooked up.

Is his name Quinn? if so, I have emailed him and am waiting for him to respond.........

Tyler, I have my original set of 03 Cobras for rollers but am actually looking for a set of permanent wheels for the car. THANKS VERY MUCH for the offer though.....

P.S. FORZA 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
WHEELS FOUND!

The same guy EJ suggested and I finally linked up over email and should be picking up the wheels in the next couple of days.

Appreciate everyone's input....

Now if I could just find a good deal on a black blower........:)

MyFordsFly

Established Member
You should do the holes in them like the 96 cobras, I did that to my 95 cobra wheels on the 4banger car it looks quite nice. I bet it would look really good on your darker colored car.

saleen09

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
You should do the holes in them like the 96 cobras, I did that to my 95 cobra wheels on the 4banger car it looks quite nice. I bet it would look really good on your darker colored car.

I do prefer how the 96-97 Cobra wheels have the dark inserts. How did you do yours? Paint? Powdercoat?

Users who are viewing this thread