wtb. 315/35/17 Nitto Drag radial....

skunkt-u

Established Member
Just lookin for one but may take a pair. I got a nail in mine and its not worth fixin. So if you have 1 that is collecting dust, let me know and Ill make sure it wont be dusty anymore... (LOL):burnout:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
skunkt-u said:
Just lookin for one but may take a pair. I got a nail in mine and its not worth fixin. So if you have 1 that is collecting dust, let me know and Ill make sure it wont be dusty anymore... (LOL):burnout:
let me know... i'll have to have them dismounted, but I'm not driving my Cobra for a couple weeks to keep the miles down, so now would be a great time to sell em.;-)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Matt, how much life is in them Nitto's I need to get me a set
30-40%. I'd say 2-4K miles depending on how much you race...

blownaltered

Established Member
Shit thats enough for almost a year for me, let me know when you want to sell them and how much, I'll take you up on those.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Shit thats enough for almost a year for me, let me know when you want to sell them and how much, I'll take you up on those.
PM sent, let me know when you want to meet up...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
I hope you sold him some driving lessons too.
I don't think he'll need to worry with better tires... I think just tires would surprise a lot of people, his tires he had were NOT good for launching...:shrug:

On a side note, both of my stangs have DOT slicks on them now, so everyone is in a world of hurt if we roll from a dig.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread