WTB 2013-2014 Base wheels

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for 2 rear 20x9.5" 2013-2014 Base wheels for widening, willing to buy full set if needed.
Please let me know what you have.
Would be willing to trade my front 19" base fronts plus cash but they are painted Sterling Grey.
-J
:beer:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, I understand that, but only the 19s are available through FRPP. I want to run 20s all around with the rears widened.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Bump, still looking for 2 rear 20s to have widened.
No longer looking to trade my stock PP.
Also would buy a full base set but really just need the rears.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
No---base as in non-performance package GT500 wheel the 5-star not mesh design.
-J

lsp408

Established Member
In case you don't know, rear 20" wheel have different offset and will not clear front brembo. At least this apply to svtpp wheels

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
In case you don't know, rear 20" wheel have different offset and will not clear front brembo. At least this apply to svtpp wheels

Thanks, I am aware, I am willing to make it work :)
I had the 20s on the front of my friends track pack Mustang GT and looked like no issues would arise, didn't drive on them though.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
They are VERY hard to find!!

If I can find a full set, are you still interested in the 19s?
I really only want the 20s and could sell my stock 19s to you.
Also could have the extra 19s and 20s widened here locally (Weldcraft in MI great work).
Just some options, let me know if you're interested.
-J

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Yep still interested. I am looking for a full set aslo. I do have a lead on a set but the guy works 30 on 30 off in the Gulf of Mexico and waiting for him to get back from work. Will let you know.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. LITERALLY only a couple hundred sets exist - and those who have 'me KNOW they look better. Would be a great knock-off candidate. Gonna be hard.

You're not really helping my cause here man :D
I will find some eventually, I really think the best way will be to keep trying wheel refurbishers. Several have them listed for $400 and they have the Hollander exchange number listed but when I've called or emailed, they say none in stock yet. I plan on widening and refinishing anyway, so that's not a concern.
-J

Madlock

Established Member
Yeah.

I don't MEAN to be peeing on your parade, but even refinishers are going to be source-bound to the total number of cars that have them, and Hollander numbers really only matter once they're out of current production.

I also like 'em much better than the SVTPP wheels, and it kind of sucks to have spent another $3,500 not to have been given at least an option of which wheels to keep since the tires are now all uniform.

Hopefully they're knocked-off soon, the supplier gets the green light to sell-off prototype stock or Ford parts out some its show mules. If they do, you'd better be Johnny on the spot with cash in hand because I know of a lot of folks who'd grab a set if they get a chance.

Good luck to ya.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, I did not know that about the Hollander info.
I saw a set of chrome PP wheels on ebay and asked the seller if they had any or could do any base wheels and he asked for the Hollander exchange number, so I found it and noticed it listed on several wheel reman sites, but none actually have any in-stock.
I agree with all your points, but I'll find some eventually.
I already have once, swapped my PP wheels for a base set, now just need another set for widening and refinishing---if only Azko Nobel would release the wheel paint also :bash: Love the PP finish.
norwalk2_zps89849d95.jpg

wheelcomparo_zpsbec80692.jpg

-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Might be a stretch but if any one wants to trade me some Alcoas for my base wheels let me know lol.

Funny, I have 50th Alcoas and Nitto NT05Rs tires on a FedEx truck now, I may eventually do that, but it wouldn't be anytime soon.
I'm still interested in yours if you end up buying track wheels, just let me know.
-J
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread