WTB 2010+ GT500 in FL

Westbayou

Established Member
Bought a house, sold a house, and now a year later the dust has settled and I'm back to looking for a GT500. Looking for a 2010+ coupe in Black, Gray, or maybe Kona. Prefer stripe delete cars. Trying to stick close to $30K for my budget, and mods are fine with me. I've done the usual searches and haven't found much out there. Dealerships are all over the map pricewise, or have have 7-owner cars.... Would prefer a private seller who actually loved the car and took care of it. Let me know what you've got. I'm on the Westcoast of Florida, but don't mind making a drive for the right deal. Not in any hurry either.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
I'm located in Florida as well.... still looking, it sucks man.... I feel your pain. If anyone body comes across anything I am in Port Saint Lucie Florida. Looking for a 1-2 owner car, no Convertibles, under 30k miles, don't care about mods but certain mods would be nice. Looking to spend about 26k or so. [email protected] to get back
To me the fastest, thank you. Sometimes I don't see these posts, that's why I posted my email, I'm not sure why.

Westbayou

Established Member
Bump. Still looking around. Almost pulled the trigger on a 2016 Procharged GT until I found out it was an automatic. Mostly seeing the same crazy overpriced cars just sitting out there. $42K for a 2010 ain't happening.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
May not fit requirements exactly, but I'll be listing my 2014 Grabber Blue / White Stripe GT500 coupe in the next few weeks. Mileage is ~43,800 so was thinking to list under $40k.

12boss302

Established Member
Thinking of selling my 2010 Kona. Has a Roush TVS with all supporting mods. 21k on the clock and I'm the second owner. Plenty of pictures if you want. Looking for 36k for it. Pm if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread