WTB: 2010-2014 (close) to Stock GT500

svink32

Established Member
Hi Guys,

My lifted/modded 2014 JKU Wrangler was totaled 2 weeks ago. My wife was driving with my dog and she was hit by a dually 3500 chevy that ran the light. Luckily both are okay, but the Wrangler is no more. I am interested in pursuing a dream car of mine, the 10-14 Shelby GT 500. It has been a while since I have owned a Mustang, last one was a 1998 Cobra that was awesome (Sold in 2008). Really only interested in Kona Blue w/ White Stripe, Grabber Blue w/ White Stripe, and any of the White options.

I hate to have such a short wish list, however I really prefer something be as close to stock as possible, less than 40k miles, and under 36k. I don't mean to offend, but I know they are out there.

Thanks!

Steve

TexasSpeed

Established Member
There is a 2011 in Nashville with 5K miles, all original for $35K. Owned by an older guy that bought it as a bucket list item. It is on Facebook Marketplace.

dereknel015

Established Member
Selling a 2011 gt500, Race red with white stripes bone stock, nav and glass roof are the options. 44k miles. Great condition. Will take 31.5k if serious. Feel free to leave your number and I can send you pics and more details.

Thanks

svink32

Established Member
Thanks Derek- sounds like a great deal and what I am looking for with the exception of the color. For now I am going to keep looking for (preferably) the Kona and move on to either grabber blue or white next. If I change my mind I will absolutely holler at you.

Thank you!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Selling a 2011 gt500, Race red with white stripes bone stock, nav and glass roof are the options. 44k miles. Great condition. Will take 31.5k if serious. Feel free to leave your number and I can send you pics and more details.

Thanks
sent you a PM

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
F
Hi Guys,

My lifted/modded 2014 JKU Wrangler was totaled 2 weeks ago. My wife was driving with my dog and she was hit by a dually 3500 chevy that ran the light. Luckily both are okay, but the Wrangler is no more. I am interested in pursuing a dream car of mine, the 10-14 Shelby GT 500. It has been a while since I have owned a Mustang, last one was a 1998 Cobra that was awesome (Sold in 2008). Really only interested in Kona Blue w/ White Stripe, Grabber Blue w/ White Stripe, and any of the White options.

I hate to have such a short wish list, however I really prefer something be as close to stock as possible, less than 40k miles, and under 36k. I don't mean to offend, but I know they are out there.

Thanks!

Steve
STEVE I HAVE A 2010 GRABBER BLUE GT 500 JUST TURNED 10,000 MILES MOSTLY STOCK ,SOME UPGRADES VERY NICELY DONE , GARAGE KEPT ALWAYS SINCE DAY 1, I AM TH FIRST OWNER ,THE CAR HAS MANY FIRST PLAY TROPHYS, YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] I HAVE PRO PICTURES I, WILL SEND U PICS IF U ARE INTERESTED, THANKS JOHNNY

svink32

Established Member
F
STEVE I HAVE A 2010 GRABBER BLUE GT 500 JUST TURNED 10,000 MILES MOSTLY STOCK ,SOME UPGRADES VERY NICELY DONE , GARAGE KEPT ALWAYS SINCE DAY 1, I AM TH FIRST OWNER ,THE CAR HAS MANY FIRST PLAY TROPHYS, YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] I HAVE PRO PICTURES I, WILL SEND U PICS IF U ARE INTERESTED, THANKS JOHNNY

Hi johnny, email sent!

svink32

Established Member
Hey guys- update: after diligent research and great opinions from site members, I have decided I am holding out for an 11-12. I prefer lower miles however if stock and documented I'm not afraid of a 30-40k mile car. Please let me know if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks!

BME

KING
Established Member
Ive got an 07 JKU with a 5.7 hemi swap on 37’s and beadlocks if you’d like to be back in a jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svink32

Established Member
Ive got an 07 JKU with a 5.7 hemi swap on 37’s and beadlocks if you’d like to be back in a jeep!

Sounds like a badass Jeep man! Unfortunately I’m getting into a shelby at this point :) thank you though!

svink32

Established Member

Sounds like a badass Jeep man! Unfortunately I’m getting into a shelby at this point :) thank you though!

svink32

Established Member
bought a 2011 kona blue with white stripes, 8,800 original miles bone stock for $34k, car is mint!

Users who are viewing this thread