WTB 2010-2012 GT500 near Denver

clobato

Established Member
I'm going to be looking to buy a GT500 in the next month or two and figured I post and see what is available.

I'm just west of Denver, CO and would prefer to get something near by, but I'm not opposed to traveling/driving/shipping for the right deal.

I'm looking for a 2010-2012 with low mileage, ideally less than 20,000 miles. I'm looking for a Torch Red, Race Red, Kona Blue, Grabber Blue, or Sterling Grey, and with or without the stripes on any of the colors. I'd prefer cars with HIDs and NAV, but I'm open to ones without.

I'm open to bone stock cars as well as modified ones.

I'm looking to spend about $35,000.

Let me know what you have! Thanks!

rowekmr

Established Member
My buddy has one that he just recently said he is ready to sell. I'll fwd him your listing.

rowekmr

Established Member
I had him text me his info I'm not current on the newer one's specs (my last Stang was a SN95) so forgive any mistakes I make in typing:
2012 Ford Shelby GT500 with SVTPP package (narrowed stripes, staggered wheels 19' front and 20's rear, lower/stiffer suspension and 3.73 gears). It has a Brenspeed Stage 2 performance upgrade; 2.6' pulley, CAI, tune and oil separators with 34K miles

5280gt500

If your still looking for a shelby let me know. I have a 2010 about 23k some mods. Let me know if you think you'd be interested.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
If your still looking for a shelby let me know. I have a 2010 about 23k some mods. Let me know if you think you'd be interested.

I am looking for 2010 GT500. Do you have an ad posted somewhere? PM me the details and some pics. Thanks

clobato

Established Member

Hey, thanks for the offer. I haven't bought a car yet, but I am now considering buying a new truck and not in the market for a Shelby at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread