WTB 2010-2011 GT500 Arizona

KyranVale

Established Member
My wife has finally caved into the idea of letting me get a used GT500. These forums seem like a great place to get some input. I'm looking to purchase a used 2010-2011 GT500, prefer race red with white stripes, but am open to performance white with GB or KB stripes. May be interested in Kona Blue or Dark Grey Metallic.

PM me if any of you 2013 shoppers are in the AZ area and looking to sell your ride.

Thanks!

:beer:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Have a Kona blue stripe delete GT500 I was considering putting on the market with only 1,100 miles. I'm located in Wisconsin though. I'm sure if you keep an eye out for what your looking for, you'll find what you want. These are AWESOME cars and this is my 2nd Shelby. The difference between my old 2009 and the 2012 are really noticeable. Good luck looking and if you have interest in mine just send me a PM.

KyranVale

Established Member
Bumping - Just sold my 1966 Mustang and am closing in on finishing my 1967 coupe EFI project.

I am very much in the market for a 2010-2012 GT500 depending on the price. Only interested in 5 color combos, listed below in order. Prefer the "thicker stripes" but I'm open to any SVTPP optioned cars depending on the setup. Only thing I can find locally seems to be "stealerships" and they are all overpriced considering what I've seen sold on these forums. I'm hoping to find something on the west coast if anyone out there is going to be moving up to a 2013 anytime soon. Thanks!!

Race Red with White Stripes
Kona Blue with Silver Stripes
Kona Blue with White Stripes
Grabber Blue with White Stripes
Performance White with Grabber Blue Stripes

Users who are viewing this thread