Wtb: 2007 Gt500 Coupe

Fastfords

Established Member
******ORDERED A CAR ON 6-8-07******

I am interested in any coupes for sale in Phoenix or surrounding area. Since I am making a wish list color choice would be:

Vista Blue/White
Performance White/Blue
Alloy/Silver
etc.
etc.

Obviously color is a secondary issue to condition/miles/price/location as there are not many for sale. Still looking for a kind hearted dealer to take a loss and sell me a car near msrp but not holding my breath. So all you Phx area owners who are trading up for a KR, send me a pm. LOL.

Last edited:
Thers a white/Blue-Lemans-coupe,loaded with all options at this dealership,in Baton-Rouge,Louisiana. Call fore Andy,at-[1]-[225]-954-1139.It just arrived in .If you want to order a shelby Gt,they can also order it for you at MSRP.The Shelby Gt500,call for pricing and talk to Andy,I'm sure andy will get you the best deal for you.

Fastfords

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies. I was able to order a 08' coupe today. Just have to get the garage ready and wait for it to arrive.

2003 Silver

Banned
Fastfords said:
Thanks for all the replies. I was able to order a 08' coupe today. Just have to get the garage ready and wait for it to arrive.

Did you get it at sticker? If so, from where?

Fastfords

Established Member
Got the car for 5k over at a dealer in Payson, Az. Best deal I could come up with and I know many who are still looking for a car at 5 over.

2003 Silver

Banned
Fastfords said:
Got the car for 5k over at a dealer in Payson, Az. Best deal I could come up with and I know many who are still looking for a car at 5 over.

Alrighty...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread