WTB:2004 Mustang Cobra Mystichrome

Gecko86

Established Member
Looking for the following:

1.Clean Title with no Accident or issues.
2.Will not consider Trailer Queens or cars with 10 miles.
3.Coupe, no Convertibles.
4.Would prefer Northeast are but will travel for the right car.
5. High mileage cars ok.

Send pics and info.

michael.heying

Established Member
4751ca11-f97d-2617.jpg

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I'm selling mine if you might be interested low mileage coupe with 13500 miles on it asking 23k obo I just put a bunch of upgrades to the transmission and rearend.Here's a few pics I'm trying to make photo bucket work for me tonight.
20f7dfa0.jpg
2dc7444e.jpg
DSC00957-1.jpg
DSC00958-1.jpg
DSC00962.jpg

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
They want 17000 for it. Seems like a deal

I take it you missed the part where the op said he was not interested in convertibles and then missed the part where the add you posted was a convertible LOL

elcobrita

Established Member
I take it you missed the part where the op said he was not interested in convertibles and then missed the part where the add you posted was a convertible LOL

and 64k miles with low compression on 2 cylinders, not a very good deal IMO.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm selling mine if you might be interested low mileage coupe with 13500 miles on it asking 23k obo I just put a bunch of upgrades to the transmission and rearend.Here's a few pics I'm trying to make photo bucket work for me tonight.
DSC00962.jpg
20f7dfa0.jpg
2dc7444e.jpg
DSC00957-1.jpg
DSC00958-1.jpg

great deal for this car. If you were a little closer I might would try and sale my car to get it.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I'm selling mine if you might be interested low mileage coupe with 13500 miles on it asking 23k obo I just put a bunch of upgrades to the transmission and rearend.Here's a few pics I'm trying to make photo bucket work for me tonight.]
jesus man fix those pix

that is a horrible price for that car with that many miles on it. and what the hell is an SUT?

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
Edit,nevermind i thought it was a coupe but its a vert when i looked to see if it was still listed,sorry.Saw a mystic for sale recently on craigslist. Under hartford,ct cars and trucks. Seller was in bristol,ct, asking 30,000.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Saw a mystic for sale recently on craigslist. Under hartford,ct cars and trucks. Seller was in bristol,ct, asking 30,000.

30K it better be pristine and with less than 5k miles on it.

My problem with the car above is that it is at a dealers, the idiot that wrote the add did NO proof reading and typos, inaccuricies abound. it has drag radials AND street tires that come with it. so what does that mean? it has been beat on, and probably hard. it is was only drag radials you could make the argument that maybe the owner just liked the look of the drags rather than street tires. but both? not so much.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Boy, you missed out on BigDave's car. It was very badass!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Well 23k is what I paid for it and I put all the tranny and rearend stuff on it here recently zero miles on the new setup. I'm just wanting to get something a lil bit newer.
great deal for this car. If you were a little closer I might would try and sale my car to get it.

jesus man fix those pix

Yeah i know idk why photo bucket was acting up like that thats what i get for trying to do it on my phone.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Last edited:

Gecko86

Established Member

temple30

Established Member
Did his ad on eBay say it's a 1000 hp motor but only put down 630 something to rws ????? Or did I miss something , sry for being off subject op

Users who are viewing this thread