WTB 2004 Cobra Coupe - ASAP Washington D.C. Area

Boostedtres

Established Member
Alright ladies and gentleman, after wanting a Termi for the last decade, I finally decided I need to just pull the trigger. Convinced myself a Cobra and a track car would be completely practical, so looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

I am in the Northern VA/D.C. area. Willing to travel for the right car. Looking for a 2004 Termi Coupe. Always love the Comp Orange, but so does everyone. Only colors I do not want are yellow and black (maybe black if minty).

Willing to consider everything from Stock, light mods, to bigger blower (if all supporting mods done right, tune is spot on, documentation etc). Nothing more than new blower.

Right around 30k miles or less preferred. Ready to buy immediately, but car needs to be rock solid and have no hesitation about driving it on a 12hr road trip (not going to, but you get the point).

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hopefully speaking you some of you soon.

Boostedtres

Established Member
Thanks for the links guys. Orange is good looking, but like you said, way too many miles. Red is super clean. Hoping to find one closer, but may send them a message. I appreciate you guys looking out!

henchmen, thanks for the offer, not looking for a turbo cobra. glws!

cammedcobra

Established Member
Flexible. 26k ideal will pay more or less depending on car mods and conditions.

Hello I am a new member to these forums but looking to sell my 2004 cobra torch red with 47k miles
Looks good, sounds better. Runs and drives great. Nice choppy idle with stage 3 cams. Still has the IRS - independent rear suspension and 18 inch original ford racing cobra R wheels with brand new tires. Also just had oil changed and new battery put in.
This cobra is definitely not stock but spared no expense on how it currently sits.
Stage 3 comp cams
Posi ported eaton supercharger
Looks 1 3/4 long tube headers
Kooks off-road x-pipe.
Ford racing M55 off-road racing exhaust
Billet flow throttle body
Billet 2.76 upper pulley and idler pulley set
Metco 4# lower pulley
Short throw shifter
Sct tuner
Ford racing floor mats.
A bunch of other high quality modifications

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]This car is in pristine condition. Always garaged[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]here is a link to my craigslist ad. I am located in Scottsdale arizona but shipping can always be arranged.

Asking 23,999

[/FONT]http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5005170617.html

cammedcobra

Established Member
Looks good, sounds better. Runs and drives great. Nice choppy idle with stage 3 cams. Still has the IRS - independent rear suspension and 18 inch original ford racing cobra R wheels with brand new tires. Also just had oil changed and new battery put in.
This cobra is definitely not stock but spared no expense on how it currently sits.
Stage 3 comp cams
Kooks off-road x-pipe.
Metco 4# lower pulley
Short throw shifter
Sct tuner
Ford racing floor mats.

This car is in pristine condition. Always garaged.
Stage 3 comp cams
Kooks off-road x-pipe.
Metco 4# lower pulley
Short throw shifter
Sct tuner
Ford racing floor mats.