WTB: 2004 Cobra CASH IN HAND!

csgoalie30

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to buy a 2004 Cobra as soon as possible. Please let me know what you have, I have cash in hand. I live in St. Louis, MO but I am willing to travel for the right car at the right price!

:beer:
Stephen

SVT DAN

Established Member
Just decided to put up my posi/tf ported OW up. 14,xxx miles 492 hp. Located in va. Asking $23,500

kccobra1

Established Member
Might want to check yours. 2004 was mystic chrome, which is very different from mystic in 1996. :beer::rolling:

GL OP, there are nice ones out there for that price.

I dont need to check my facts, they are both called mystic for short, or 80% of all the sigs on this forum are wrong then. Think we are cutting hairs here. Not even worth the effort. .... They didnt make a red, yellow, white, silver, or orange 2004 cobra either with that thought process.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I dont need to check my facts, they are both called mystic for short, or 80% of all the sigs on this forum are wrong then. Think we are cutting hairs here. Not even worth the effort. .... They didnt make a red, yellow, white, silver, or orange 2004 cobra either with that thought process.
the only ones that call the 2004 "mystic" are people who don't know the difference or don't own one. and I see you are the kind to pull statistics out of your ass in order to prove a non-existent point. there was NO mystic in 04 it was mystichrome.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I thought the 96 color was mystic chrome and the 04 color was mystichrome
not sure if serious but I will play anyway.

96 = mystic always has been always will be.

04 = mystichrome note no space and one c.

and an additional point to kccobra - I OWN one so if anybody needs to check their facts it is you.

kccobra1

Established Member
not sure if serious but I will play anyway.

96 = mystic always has been always will be.

04 = mystichrome note no space and one c.

and an additional point to kccobra - I OWN one so if anybody needs to check their facts it is you.

Congratulations on the Mystic! I think we are splitting hairs and this is completely away from the OP's original intent. Sorry OP for the less than valuable side show. GL

Last edited:

csgoalie30

Established Member
Congratulations on the Mystic! I think we are splitting hairs and this is completely away from the OP's original intent. Sorry OP for the less than valuable side show. GL

Thank you very much. And yes I apologize that I wrote "mystic" instead of "mystichrome". I understand there is a major difference but I assumed since I originally posted that I was looking for an "04" people would know that I was talking about a mystichrome. Sorry for the confusion.

Anything else out there?

Users who are viewing this thread