WTB: 2003 Anniversary steering wheel

DropTopSnake

Serious Power Addiction!
Established Member
Would like to replace the steering wheel in my 04 with the steering wheel that came in the 03 anniversary editions. Really like the fatter grips...

Anyone knows of a salvage or has replaced theirs with some other aftermarket wheel...let me know.

Thanks

SHOLANDO

Established Member
http://www.thefordsource.com/store/motorsports/10_ann_svt.htm

$625.00 ouch!!!

sterwheel.JPG

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
If you're open to options, then go with the FR500 steering wheel, MUCH more cost effective. I can't believe the price on the anniversary wheel

DropTopSnake

Serious Power Addiction!
Established Member
Yeah...saw the FR500 wheel today also. Definitely easier on the pocket and still gives you the fatter grip. Probably will go ahead with that...because I definitely am not paying $650 for a damn steering wheel.

Probably keep my eye out for a month or two first to see if I can find a salvage cobra or somebody who may have swapped theres out for strict drag machine or something...we'll see.

ChrisWoodard

Living for the King
Established Member
I've got one that I'd sell. In fact I have the complete 10th anniversary interior from a convertible that I thought about selling. I was considering putting all up on Ebay but if y'all want the wheel, I suppose I could seperate it.

Last edited:

DropTopSnake

Serious Power Addiction!
Established Member
Man...I post a WTB thread for a steering wheel and everybody jumps in trying to buy the item I requested.

Here's an idea...if ChrisWoodard wants to sell the steering wheel, then he gives me first dibs on his asking price. If I'm not willing to pay...then the rest of you can fight over it.

If I do buy it...the rest of you can post YOUR OWN want to buy thread!

ChrisWoodard

Living for the King
Established Member
I didn't realize that these were in so high a demand. Considering the popularity, I would sell mine for $450 including 2nd day air shipping. I would come down some on that if someone sent their standard charcoal wheel in return. And for the record, DropTopSnake was first in line so he has dibs over everyone else.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
ChrisWoodard said:
I didn't realize that these were in so high a demand. Considering the popularity, I would sell mine for $450 including 2nd day air shipping. I would come down some on that if someone sent their standard charcoal wheel in return. And for the record, DropTopSnake was first in line so he has dibs over everyone else.

:nonono: what would the price have been before this thread???

Users who are viewing this thread